Tuesday, July 18, 2006

100 Clients From Newspapers, Magazines And Directories!

I've reviewed the past 20 years of my business life, and one truth jumps out: the more clients you have and potential clients you are attracting, the more successful your business operations are and will be. A simplistic truth but one that the vast majority of would-be entrepreneurs I've ever known don't seem to accept.

That's why I like the client-acquisition mentality this project allows me to promote - and why I think that the techniques we'll put into action for acquiring and capturing the attention and buisness of clients are the key to why we'll reach our goal in December 2006.

I've been building a contact list of potential clients by picking up local community newswpapers, shoppers, business cards and community business directories. I consider new business owners a particularly fertile client source. I learned that new business owners who create a business under an assumed name must advertise the new business name and their ownership in the business classified ad section. So from a classified listing placed by a new business owner, I can get the legal business name, legal owner's name, business address and owner's address - absolutely free! Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home