Monday, December 27, 2004

Three years later and did I create the million-dollar a year business? Not quite, but I am on my way. I took a detour to have a son and become part of a family of five including myself. I developed some new skills (more than $200,000 generated for not-for-profits through grantwriting for example). I've done newsletters, public speaking, seminar presentations, PR, started two not-for-profits and published a newspaper. Three years out since 9/11, and the world is surely a different place. It's a lot more difficult to do some things, easier to do others via the Internet, and I've learned a lot. I'm back to writing all the time (I'm restarting my community columns on entrepreneurship and self-employment again). I'll be back at ya in a minute with a lot more stuff. Perhaps we'll do that million-dollar-a-year business together after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home