Tuesday, October 23, 2001

Daily Posts: Starting The Million Dollar Business



Wow! If you were actually checking out this page and looking for my daily posts on starting a million dollar business you wouldn't have found them, since it has turned out to be harder to post something daily than I would have imagined.

Since the last post on 9/14, I have actually been so busy establishing the business I haven't had time to write about the process. I've also learned a great deal more about the detailed steps one must take to legitimately pursue the establishment of a million dollar business - insights that will add meaning and flavor to these posts.

Making Up For The Ones I've Missed


By my count, since September 17, I've missed 34 daily posts. To catch up, I'm going to shorten the posts I would have made and add some other entrepreneurial insights I hope you will find helpful. I'll be making a few posts a day as I think of ideas and insights I want to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home